Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's hard to say...

how much this place affects me.

The people I hang out with, the places I go, the people I meet.

I still think being "speechless" is a cop-out. I just don't have the time to describe...


Apparently Valentine's Day happened...
Well if it counts for anything on the blogosphere, I sure do love all of my family and friends and think of you all daily!

2 footnotes:

martha said...

geez, i love that you are in new zealand. you make me so jealous! it makes me wants to go on another study abroad. *sigh

when do you come back? or, how can i come visit you? :)

Alexandra said...

martha, yes we must meet up soon.

the way i see it, if you can, take advantage of byu tithing subsidies and do as many studies abroad as you can.
the key to doing byu right is to be in provo as least as possible!