Spent last weekend with my Olsen extended family in central Utah.
The drive down felt like New Zealand.
If you live in Utah and want an easy 3 hour roundtrip roadtrip, save yourself the 13 hour New Zealand flight, and take
the I-6 East up Spanish Fork canyon for about 20 minutes,
then Right where it says Manti & Richfield for another 30 mins or so,
Then left at the Fairview Chevron (can't miss) up the canyon for another 45 minutes-ish.
SPEC.TAC.U.LAR.
If anyone does this, please comment and attest to this grandeur.
Oh, also, bonus, I drove back the night of the 4th and saw no less than 10 fireworks shows from the I-15. I can't promise the same to anyone who tries this mini-roadtrip out, but I promise the beauty of that part of Utah far exceeds any amateur pyrotechnic show.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Utah = New Zealand? Roadtrip-tested idea.
Posted by Alexandra at 3:39 AM
Labels: New Zealand, Utah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 footnotes:
I was up there a few days ago and had a lot of fun taking pictures over a small lake with a full moon. Its pretty up there but I have yet to visit NZ.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=234577&id=694925481&l=940b72dcc6
Post a Comment