There is still SO much up in the air, so much potential, so much ambiguity ... but I thought it ironic that for at least September, I will be in Manhattan, NYC...
..on the same numbered street as the California beach house wherein I began my life.
"It's poetry," as my mother says.
There are only so many 360-degree spins on Google Street View I can click and drag before I start squealing and dancing around my room in pure glee.
This Friday, I'll be in Boston to watch my sister and her injured-but-cortizoned shoulder play volleyball, and then shlepping myself and my baggage on the Amtrak into the concrete wonderland of New Amsterdam!
PS- Anyone want to come to the city for my birthday weekend, Sept 10-12? Eee!


3 footnotes:
i'm coming!
You're moving to NYC??? Oh we have SO much to catch up on!!! How exciting!!! Do you have a job or are you looking?? Fill me in!!
ps i'd SOOO be there on your bday if i wasn't starting my new job that day :(
Post a Comment