Just really grateful today for my life, and the experiences that have led me to this point. I'm very content and happy. Things are falling into place.
I'm a different person than I was even a year ago, and I like this person. I remember in a moment of despair a couple years ago, my dear friend Chantelle said, "Have you met you?" It has resonated ever since. (You also know friendship loyalty when you have a random encounter on Prince Street, SoHo NYC, with Asian fashionistas who say "Rucky" and the saying sticks after 2 years when describing things beginning with "L.")
I can't wait to see my family soon, too. They're all summering in the East and apparently they've seen no deer yet (WEIRD) but new things like a red fox, a wild turkey, and last night... A BEAR. YES, A BEAR just feet away from a sunset-lit dinner on the back patio.
I'm up there for Labor Day weekend and hopefully catch the first turning of New England fall leaves. Oh, I'm so excited.
Love to all.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Just gratitude.
Posted by Alexandra at 11:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 footnotes:
yes to all of the above and turning of fall leaves?! what a rucky rittle rady!
Post a Comment