James. James Franco. got a D. in an NYU acting class.*
*due to missing class for filming a movie.
*Insert the universally embraced mantra of, among others, college freshmen and the iconic SOLO red cups, "Never let learning get in the way of your education." (-Twain)
*The only other fabulous example I have to discuss on this matter is how my friend chantelle was taking 16 credit hours while at her job, having to explain to her French teacher that she was missing class for a bi-annual (quarterly?) work trip to, among other places, Paris.
But we are all done with that 'college' business now.
J'adore ma petit chantelle! How much do you love her new short hair? Thought so!
*The one class I took at NYU I received a grade higher than a D, so I guess that's something working for me ;)



1 footnotes:
why thank you dear, I am planning some tripies today and we will see where the NYC falls (get it? fall)
Okay miss you!
Post a Comment