Monday, March 8, 2010

The Kiwi rub-off and some cliche epiphanies

New Zealand is a really good place to let go ... let go of anger, bitterness, regret, vengeance, and the like... tolerance is our only hope in this world. love our only vehicle.

I am filled with so much love for everyone and to anyone I may have wronged in the slightest, I am sorry.

So much indescribable clarity... (Yes, I'm just shirking the opportunity to explain, but really, the attempt would be unfair).

I wish I could sum all this up...blogging used to be a place for me to outlet some intense boredom, but now that I am just encircled with fun and nonsense, it seems to be an after thought.

In short, I'm so grateful for New Zealand for nursing me back to happiness. And I feel privileged that you would take time to read these thoughts of mine, to stick with me through good and bad times.

Nonsense between and after our movie double feature. nonsense, I tell you. nonsense.
I wouldn't have Neverland any other way!





I am grateful for you.

1 footnotes:

Anna said...

That's what blogs are for though, whatever you want!

Happy to stick with ya :)

http://girlfromaroundtheway.blogspot.com