I can't wait to see them soon! These short windows of opportunities where we're all together are precious.
BYU peeps like to talk about families, and since we hiked like it was our job in New Zealand, I had many opportunities to talk about my own family. My sisters may be creeped out by this... shh....
I took this of them last summer on a hike in New Hampshire.(We made Flyer come along with us too, promising amazing views. Her knees may have begged to differ. Still feel bad about that ...)
This summer's plans for them?
The one on the left, off to jolly wet England.
The one on the right, finalizing a college decision and volleyball camp-ing.
The greatest part is, they only get more fun as we grow up.


1 footnotes:
siblings are the best. i come from 7 brothers, and we still love each other like the best of friends (friendemies sometimes really). great blog! ;)
Post a Comment