It's good to be back to the real world, where I can have above-adolescent level conversations again, among other things. (I'm immensely sorry I bailed on a friend... but I was going crazy in unconstructive ways.)
Literally laid across the kitchen counter begging my parents to stay up past their bedtime so they could talk to me some more.
Reminds me of this SNL skit. Too bad I was totally that girl in high school, just not out loud. I just thought my parents were cooler than most of my peers, so I hung out with them a lot!
"Apple- Tree, Dad." LOL.
Sculling on Mission Bay was an outing. There was a moment where my sis and I were carrying a boat out of the water and I yelled out to my mom watching on, "Kodak moment!" It truly was. Next week, we'll take a camera.
Coming full circle from this. My sis pointing to my mom's freshman rowing team picture in her college boathouse, where my sis now goes to school.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
A return to sanity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 footnotes:
Post a Comment