So I doubt anyone that reads my blog is into sports. Bad self-promoting premise to start out, but regardless.
If this makes sense, I'm actually rooting for the Celtics.
The Game 2 Ray Allen show was delightful, but tonight was PAINFUL.
I haven't been this irate about a game in a while.
How about screening? How about hustle? How about PASSING?
Don't even get me started on free throw percentage (lack thereof).
Why is the shortest Celtic (with the best name in the NBA after Chauncey Billups), Rajon Rondo, the only one that seems to rebound?
I have no idea why I just blogged this. This is like a NCMO you didn't really want to have, but came through just because he was trying hard.
NIGHT.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Like when you find out the guy's a bad kisser.
Posted by Alexandra at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 footnotes:
I dont have a single braincell that cares about professional sports but wow! What a hilarious analogy!
i LOVE that you just compared the game to a NCMO. Where are you and what are you up to?
I was pissed off too.
i'm readin this way after the fact ... but this series has been toying with me SO much.
but dude. i heart nate robinson.
Post a Comment