Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Remember how I'm taking Physical Science 100 my LAST undergraduate term?

Yeah. But my professor is the definition of radical... "I don't get paid enough to do this, but..."


I was rolling on the floor for the next hour.

Then it's all I could talk about at coffee with Telly and Kyle. (That and bonding over how Bethenny Frankel is hilarious about "losing her attitude" on her show and Twitter.)

Then later with Jax I am told that I'm "such a little crackhead" for still being obsessed.

What can I say? I'm scared of science, but I guess it is tolerable when said professor makes huge attempts to keep our attention.

Did I mention it was a 100 level class and I out-age the median age by 3 years at least? Raise the roof.

1 footnotes:

siovhan said...

I wish I'd had that guy for PhysSci. He looks awesome. Mine was nice -- but designed his teaching for those adept at science.

I took Bio 100 my second to last semester and felt so weird being in there with all the premies and freshman...but I aced the class so I say "HA to you, convention!"