Indulge this Veruca Salt-esque post:
I have a New York Public Library Card (my grandma, great-aunt, great grandparents would be so proud - long story short, I am fuzzy on details but they spent time and were good friends with many people affiliated there, among them being the first US children's librarian, after whom my aunt and sister are named).
(yes that is my french manicure necessary for THE...to be unnamed.... interview. went swimmingly, thanks.)As well as 'my' library, I have also found 'my'
-Trader Joe's.
- Starbucks.
- laundry place
- yoga studio
- sporting goods store
- shops for the essentials. Louboutin is not in the budget yet, not that I'll ever need a 5 inch lift ;)
-dermatologist (to live in NYC blemish-free is to have a relationship with prescribed benzoyl peroxide-based topicals)
-Trader Joe's.
- Starbucks.
- laundry place
- yoga studio
- sporting goods store
- shops for the essentials. Louboutin is not in the budget yet, not that I'll ever need a 5 inch lift ;)
-dermatologist (to live in NYC blemish-free is to have a relationship with prescribed benzoyl peroxide-based topicals)
but maybe most important, an authentic French Macaron place just 4 blocks from me! Good thing they're kind of expensive so I can't go everyday and/or buy 10 at a time. ;)
Ah, I love living within a 15 block radius of everything I'd ever really need in the city-slash-in the entire world.
Except maybe a gooood waterfall.
But for now concrete is just as delightful!




3 footnotes:
1) we have matching shirts, and i like it
2) i'm asking for the clairsonic brush/system for christmas. i'll let you know if it really does work miracles (that is, if santa gives it to me)
3) tell me more about the interviewwww
my friend brought me macarons from france last week. i'm not a big fan of them, though. i should have sent them to you.
I need to come visit. I'm looking at Kayak right now!! Email me and let's talk. xoxo
Post a Comment