Not so secretly, my dream job is to be on SNL. I've been told impersonations are my X-Factor.
When they announced the new cast members this season, it stung.
But alas, I'm too tall for television, and I'm reassured that it would probably be a life riddled with textbook showbiz substance abuse. And, uh, that would kind of be counterproductive for what other things I want to do with my life.
And, I am also known for laughing hysterically before I can finish telling a joke, something that may be problematic if I were performing full character impersonation sketches.
But I am really in love with SNL newbie Jay Pharoah. His imitations of Will Smith and Denzel Washington are SPOT ON!
He's only a month younger than me.... ah, now that stings....:)
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
I love this guy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 footnotes:
BAHAHA. That guy is beyond amazing. My jaw dropped when I heard him start as Denzel.
He's SO good. He sounds exactly like them. And you could totally be on SNL!! I can see it now...
too tall for television... hahahaha. how are you liking fall in ny? sooo jealous!
Post a Comment