In a jet-lagged stupor this morning surrounded by 2 of my best friends laying in beds in our Prague hotel...
(So far, we are unable to refrain from using 'Soviet' as an adjective for EVERYTHING...very politically blasphemous and very 15 years outdated, but dementedly pleasuring),
among other things I dreamt vividly with THIS song playing repeatedly as soundtrack from this show (which I will blog about in a future post):
and thought of my blog...
(and life, and life lessons, and family, and men, and NYC, and funny things, and captions for pictures I will put on the future Facebook album of this trip, and whatever else I/you think of when you can't sleep)
and can't believe in my 2 sentence recap of 2008 highlights, I forgot to mention meeting Anderson Cooper.
And presumably many other things. So there you go.
Czech you later.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Not to mention....jet lag!
Posted by Alexandra at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 footnotes:
obvi going to see slumdog millionaire again as soon as it hits the dollar theater!!
hope pra-haaa was amazing! are you still at the DU? i'll have to stop by the BRMB sometime and say hi!
Post a Comment