Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I think I'm a little bit in love with you

Type in 'Lykke Li' on Pandora Radio... because Swedish techno is great, and they deserve some love after being wronged...

This is what my life in Scandinavia would look like: friends wearing suspenders and maxidresses frolicking around in drapes...enjoying the few hours of sunlight in a clean white walled house. haha.



I have an averse reaction to the library. I feel physically sick to my stomach. Maybe because I just saw BYUSA (or people posing as BYUSA- that would be epic if it were true) dishing out free egg nog in front of the Wilk and one guy puking very loudly 5 feet from them. I'm seriously dry-heaving here in one of many pro-Shh zones...

As if finals weren't nauseating enough!

6 footnotes:

Unknown said...

obsessed.

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i think egg nog might make me puke too.

Stephanie said...

bleh... is that a true story? grosssss.
ps love the description of Scandinavian life.

The House That Lars Built said...

Love Lykke!

Don't love puke. Ewww.

Trent & Brooke said...

ooohhh... i loved this video!

FatScribe said...

sorry to hear about the refunded Christmas nog ... yuck.

i really like this Lykke Li; i'll have to check them out. you probably also like Little Dragon then. here's a little post i did on my music crush on Yukimi the lead singer: http://fatscribe.com/2009/05/little-dragon-huge-heart.html

your family is beautiful and many Christmas blessings to you all. -Jg.