Because I cannot give you all Christmas Eve pajamas via my blog and my sister is forbidding me from posting the pic of my whole fam in our footie PJs from mom, I am posting the top three videos that got me through the semester.
The videos that kept my roommate running into my room to see what the fuss was about.
Yep, it's this one again... Yep, I'm lame... Yep, you're laughing at me... OK...
And like Christmas Eve pajamas, these should come as no surprise to loyal followers, as I've posted these before. But, to follow my first argument, they are funny enough to watch again. And again...
In no particular order, there was AUTOTUNED OBAMA:
TRACY (pronounced "Tray-say")
and...who needs Rosetta Stone when you have MIRANDA teaching you "pretty much a lot of the Mexican language?"
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Videos are the new pajamas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 footnotes:
amen, sista, good by '09! okay ... just saw Miranda sing "Single Ladies." one word: it was totally flippin' awesome.
God's best for you and your family in 2010! - Jg.
Post a Comment