(Every fall, some kids set up a sukkot in the SWKT quad, which has always made me smile.)
I emailed my former professor the other day asking him if he could send me a reading I had since lost about the relationship between Christmas and Hannukah...he responded, saying he had since contributed the information to a BYU Religious Studies Center blog.
Click here for it.
Happy holidays to you and yours!



6 footnotes:
Spence and I took that class too! It was so good. I had never seen this article though, it's great!
"meet thousands of jewish singles..."
the advertisements on the lower right hand side of your blog are smelling strongly of lamb.
which was REALLY my whole objective!
HAHA
My favorite second family!!!!!!
love the card! sweet blog too. :)
and i'm pretty sure i'm going to make my human geography kiddos read this over the break!! thanks for contributing to my "mean teacher" persona.
Post a Comment