Look no farther than Google Mail Chat to mix business with pleasure.
As I did today, when stuck in a Google search rut researching cutting edge skin-care and cellulite reducing technologies (lay off, I work in the media), I realized my answers were as close as good 'ol Gmail. I dropped a line to Chantelle, who promptly gave me a much appreciated education on the newest collagen injectables and the rumored Botox of the future.
So if you'd like to know more about how you can reduce hyperpigmentation or prevent crow's feet, we're here for you.
Dear Chant: I totally read over our all-day G-chat from the other day and can I just say, we are awesome.
Because among other things, discussing our outfits, Miley Cyrus, the "Hottie McFacebooks" of our lives, and quoting Mean Girls are all so totally part of our 401Ks.
Just as long as we're both up-to-par on Reloxin too.
As I did today, when stuck in a Google search rut researching cutting edge skin-care and cellulite reducing technologies (lay off, I work in the media), I realized my answers were as close as good 'ol Gmail. I dropped a line to Chantelle, who promptly gave me a much appreciated education on the newest collagen injectables and the rumored Botox of the future.
So if you'd like to know more about how you can reduce hyperpigmentation or prevent crow's feet, we're here for you.
Dear Chant: I totally read over our all-day G-chat from the other day and can I just say, we are awesome.
Because among other things, discussing our outfits, Miley Cyrus, the "Hottie McFacebooks" of our lives, and quoting Mean Girls are all so totally part of our 401Ks.
Just as long as we're both up-to-par on Reloxin too.


1 footnotes:
Oh My Favorite Blog Ever! Check to chatting about all of the above haha. Don't you worry I am a click away from 9-5! And have got some amazingly trivial and or life-saving topics for future discussion...
xoxo
C
Post a Comment