I LOVE Alexander McQueen.
The timeless tailoring, military inspired aesthetic, just the right amount of ornamentation to still be classic is utterly fabulous.
He went on sale on GILT yesterday...(I am only a member of it to swoon)....and it felt like standing in a V&A gallery.
Sorry I screen captured the prices...only to show how great of a sale it is for such high-quality textiles and intelligent construction (not to mention it's in $ not £).
And it looks like the garments would be well cut for a long-limbed person as myself.
I would wear this skirt forever. It's timeless but makes a statement too!


And this dress...

And this dress to some spectacular event. Love the navy/cream.

A more feminine version of what British politicians wear...in delicious cashmere...whoa.


Sleek with a nautical feel. win-win.

Le sigh... someday...someday... :)




7 footnotes:
In love with all of the above... Thanks for the post!
wow the contrast dress! I am in love!
oh so beautiful! loving all of them so much!
one of each please!!!
i'm glad i'm not the only one who's a gilt member just for the gawking. it's a weekly thing (i secretly call it "gilt gawking" in my head.)
and, p.s those houses on that one picture -- totally notting hill. you ahve an impressive eye, my friend.
the black skirt + grey top is my fave. these are some serious sales!
That model looks so hungry. And kind of scary. But I love the outfits.
Post a Comment