In efforts to thwart my Provo boredom and numb myself from my undesirable situation, I've been spending lots of time with new people met in random ways. (For me, happiness here takes work.)
It's been really wonderful, and even though I won't be here for much longer, I'm one of those people who always wants to keep in touch with people I have come to love here.
I'm remembering when I felt and looked like this over the summer, and right about now I wish I were in New Hampshire playing tennis, waterskiing, and listening to Stevie Wonder on repeat...ah, summer days of yore...
Anyway, thanks to friends old and new, near and far, for coloring my world vibrant.
I love you all..jpg)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Coloring my world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 footnotes:
baby, happiness takes work everywhere :) good thing your a hard worker!
In the spirit of color, if you were here in March, we'd go to the Festival of Colors together.
And we need to hang out more. I love that you're getting out of the boredom.
that picture goes really well with the title. quite lovely.
and..... yay for new friends.... via blogs :). i love reading all the great things you post.
that photo is amazing.
i love that picture. seriously, one of my favorites i've found yet. and this is a gorgeous, gorgeous post. i love it.
Post a Comment