Saturday, November 21, 2009

Haters back off!

So my roommate showed me this outrageous girl "MirandaSings08" on YouTube.

of course, because I am a pseudo-journalist, I had to find out WHO she really was...after a little clicking around turns out she's an actress in the L.A. Broadway community and 'Miranda' is her fabricated YouTube persona.

She basically rips off people who record themselves and think they're famous because of their homemade videos. Genius.


She Wolf. I watch this daily...judge me.




I told my roommate to consult this one for Spanish help...



And this is her in NYC. She explains how to hail a cab around 1:30...SO funny. haha!



I laugh out loud every time.

And here's her (Colleen Ballinger) singing for real.

Hilarious. Ok, I need to go do some sprints or something...I'm clearly crazy.

5 footnotes:

FatScribe said...

that was worth a chuckle. thanks for sharing ... sort of reminded me of the female version of Borat, when he say "unJess," for "yes" with the eyebrows darting upward at the of each sentence.

laura said...

bahahaha hilarious.

siovhan said...

oh.


my.


gosh.

that is genius and amazing! and she has some pipes when she sings for real! i'm so glad you showed us this. i'm gonna watch it another 594309845 times.

Unknown said...

omg she's hilar!!!! love love love it

The House That Lars Built said...

I died.