I don't know why I feel preempted to tell you to hang tight! a blog redesign is in the works! My previous template malfunctioned!...
but alas, here I am, in stark white 'Minima,' telling you.
(Amazing what self-restraint and also obligation I feel on this medium, despite it originally being my place to vent some more negative thoughts and ideas.)
Transitioning...
I need to get into Ugly Betty. I tried to one time, but it made me dizzy with all the sets constantly looking like pop-art, like an even more tricked out version of the spaceship in Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century ... (but maybe that was the time I was semi-addicted to narcotics. OK.)
Does anyone else remember this?! By far, my favorite Disney Channel Original Movie...
ALSO: "The Galaxy is Ours" from the Zequel ... YOU ARE WELCOME.
Anyway, Tara posted the following clip, and I think it is fabulously empowering and fit for yet another Monday. Cheers!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Plus none is the best number!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 footnotes:
fave song EVER. cetus lapetus!
except my fave dis channel original movie ever was Brink due to Erik Von Detten. hottie mchottie pants!
ZETUS LAPETUS!!
zoom zoom zoom makes my heart go boom boom ... my supernova girl!
I LOVE IT. but i agree with brook. my favorite was always brink!!
Omg Erik von detten WAS sooo hot in that... as was the guy in 'Luck of the Irish'...
oh man...i totally loved zenon... although i'm pretty sure i was just on the cusp of being too old for it when it came out. either way...still cool even if i wasn't cool for liking it so much.
Lauren- don't worry. Pretty sure last time I checked my high school weekend nightlife consisted of watching Disney Channel movies with my sisters.
Okay, I can't handle it anymore. We really need to be friends. Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm Aly's sister. One time I saw you walking out of the swkt. I am obsessed with Zenon. I was her for halloween. It's great to meet you, officially!
I LOVE Ugly Betty! Just try getting into it. It is so funny! I seriously laugh my face off every time I watch it - this coming from someone who also love(d) ZENON! If you ever need someone to watch with just let me know.
Yes! That makes my life! Glad I wasn't the only nerd watching Disney channel past my kid tv watching prime.
shut up
i have been thinking of zenon all week
wondering why i havent seen it on disney in YEARS
and then this post
our minds are on the same wave length here
cosmic.
i love you, girl crush.
Sick. I had almost forgotten about Disney movies and my guilty pleasures.
But let's be honest. Best Disney movie ever? Motocrossed. The guys are just GORGEOUS. Followed by Seventeen Again (again, GORGEOUS) and Model Behavior.
Need I say more?
holy crap! Zenon! ooh man, did i love that movie!!
i haven't though about this in forever!
thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment