Thursday, July 31, 2008

Joshua Radin = seduction

Joshua Radin: Total man. Total babe.



It's quite refreshing to know that deep voiced, honest, handsome men still exist.

Aside from Bill Hemmer, I'm not quite sure they do anymore.

Here's hoping I'm proved wrong one day.

I had the greatest time tonight at the Fillmore Hotel at Irving Place (one block away), where I witnessed the astoundingly wonderful VANESSA CARLTON sing "Thousand Miles" and "More Than This" and other breathtaking ballads. So captivating, that when she sung "Who's To Say" I almost, almost became a Democrat. Yeah.



So Joshua Radin. Wow. He's like the new John Mayer, minus the silly faces when he sings and Jennifer Aniston.



And perhaps even greater than the concert was the fact that it took me about 2 minutes to walk home, and about 8 minutes to fully pack a duffel bag for a trip tomorrow.

2 footnotes:

Tara said...

i downloaded his little sampler cd on itunes a few months ago and really liked it, esp. the song w/ ingrid michaelson!

siovhan said...

he's one of my best kept secrets. i've known about him for about 4 years now and i love love love his music.