My weekends are the definition of BLEAK.
I sleep too much so I'm even more tired than the night before, I do laundry sullen faced, I go to the gym at 8pm on Saturday night for goodness sakes...
I'm sorry I'm just not satisfied playing X-Box, watching college football, or baking and doorstep delivering cookies to love crushes all weekend.
I think the highlight of the weekend was watching The Office on Hulu.
Is it too much to ask for a subway, a cool neighborhood, or dirty streets to haunt? Because suburban America, you are killing me!
Okay, maybe it's an advantage I have lots of different kinds of friends. However, because I don't have that freshman year core group, I don't have a built-in social life. Even though it's more interesting to have different types of friends, it's always so much WORK to get together with any of them.
And then the maddening kicker is when they're flaky.
I'm so glad it's Monday so I can be productive, happy and smart again.
And laugh with all my newsroom nerds at stuff like this:
Monday, September 29, 2008
Thank Goodness It's Monday!
Posted by Alexandra at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 footnotes:
I am so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!!
Flaky friends... sorry AK. I really try not to be. Just know I am ALWAYS here for you home fry.
Post a Comment