Shopping!
The sisters and I braved the dizzying parking debacle that is Fashion Valley San Diego (after many parking structure run-throughs, we decisively accosted and followed a kind SDSU co-ed to his car, blinking all the way)...
And scored magnificently...myself, spending <$300 at Saks (they had the best sale - 60% off lowest price), resulting in 6 marvelous new pieces, most notably:
a Marc Jacobs royal blue and turquoise dress (to be accompanied with tights and booties- ooh la la)
and
a Nanette Lepore sexy-modest black satin blouse with black lace fring-ing detail.
The puckered wool, very NY (and of course, Italiano) Fendi skirt was oh-so-sexy-secretary-tempting...
as was the Carlos Falchi python and snakeskin belt...
but I had to hold off.
There will always be a killer sale.
And I can shop 'em well.
as was the Carlos Falchi python and snakeskin belt...
but I had to hold off.
There will always be a killer sale.
And I can shop 'em well.


0 footnotes:
Post a Comment