Sunday, December 21, 2008

Confessions of movies not seen

So I have been IN a movie.

And this Christmas Break, I will pretty much be at the movie theater daily (Australia!!! Valkyrie!!! Doubt!!! Benjamin Button!!!)



BUT... I have not seen the following:


CLUELESS. It is a crying shame. It's due to the fact that, as an oldest child, I wasn't even allowed to see PG-13 movies until I was probably 15.
Somebody, please rectify this.

TITANIC- (story warranted) I went through the ringer as a deprived 6th grader of the blockbuster hit Titanic- even though I admit the movie is pathetic, I endured enough playground mockery and snickering to last me a lifetime of therapy. When I finally saw it via my LDS friend's tech-savvy and also Kate-Winslet-boob-alert mom who edited out THAT one scene, I could finally have a clear conscience when I told people, yes, I really am not as lame as my parents are trying to make me: I SAW THE FREAKING MOVIE TITANIC.

Others:
Dirty Dancing
Harry Potter 4 (nor read the books 5, 6, or 7- Harry lives).
10 Things I Hate About You
Goonies (fell asleep in the first 2 minutes)
E.T.
Grease

and, gasp...

TWILIGHT. Nor read the book.

I'm forgetting some, I'm sure. But just thought I would shock you.

1 footnotes:

existeentialist said...

Love the new look!

And...your movie list needs help. I vote first weekend back from Prague movie weekend at my place!

As I was typing that I just realized, like I hadn't before, that we're actually going to Prague. Together. GASP!

Get excited