Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Go on, tease me

I come from a teasing family...and it wasn't until I came to college that I realized that I probably tease people the most of anyone I know.

Anyway, this very interesting article talks about teasing as a form of communication.


Sorry that's all I have for you right now.

I'm stressed beyond belief, got shot in the face with 6 needles today, a professor thinks my InDesigning is pitiful and lets me know it to my needle-stricken face, I don't know what I'm doing for my final photo essay, I need to study for a test and finish 5 projects. Eek.

I should probably tell these professors that I have been to hell and back (actually, I'm quite certain I'm not 'back' yet) with my health this semester: received more needle shots/withdrawals than I have ever had in my life put together in the last 3 months, gone through bottle after bottle of ibuprofen, acetaminophen and other narcotics, frequented the ER one weekend for a lovely shot that put me to sleep for a good two days, even prompted a visit from my mother to help me....

but I'm not a whiner.

I'm a teaser.

3 footnotes:

Kaitlyn Thatcher said...

Alex I had no idea you'd been having such bad health problems! I hope you're doing ok! And I totally read that teasing article today...or at least part of it. After the first page it just got too long for me so I gave up.

Tara said...

i'm sorry i haven't been a loyal blog commenter as of late. i promise to be better! i had no idea you were in so much pain! i hope they find out what's wrong STAT. also, where can i get one of those sleeping shots...
-t

Unknown said...

dear alejandra.
i love you.
i love botox.
i love your jaw.
and you're the toughest girl i know.
besos
xoxo