Honestly, I have none.
I don't have 30 pounds to lose (unless I wanted to be a runway model, one of my few irrational grandiose unhealthy closet dreams),
I don't have quarrels to mend (at least, I don't think),
and I don't have any static ambitions or thoughts that need motivational shove.
I just seek to continue doing what I'm already doing:
a) school
b) planning my immediate, near and distant future and
c) taking care of myself physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
I honestly don't think 'doing better' is theoretically appropriate all the time, and I certainly don't need a specified day of the year to inspire me to do things differently, because I daily (if not, hourly) reflect on my behavior and that of others.
Call me ego-centric, but I'm allowed.
I'm very content with myself right now in my 21 years of age, thank you very much.
2009, bring it on.
I can't wait to see my plans and imaginations come to fruition.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Resolutions
Posted by Alexandra at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 footnotes:
I say do whatever makes you happy dude. Technically, everyday is a new day. Change is always possible and encouraged by me. :)Love ya girl! Happy New Year!!!!
Post a Comment