As chic Chantelle Elise often exclaims, "I think my heart may explode!" I will have to follow suit.
Thakoon, one of my favorite high-fashion labels, sounds like onomatopoeia for 'Ka-boom' (I spelled that correctly without any spell-check help, thank you very much).
It's an ethnic name, but really ironic that it's designs mimic what "kaboom" personifies for the English language in their bold prints and feminine tailoring that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Anyway, I am telling you this because THAKOON is doing a GO Int'l line at TARGET!
AND
B) HOW stunning is Katie Holmes in NYTimes Magazine?! Love it!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
I think my heart may Tha-KOON!
Posted by Alexandra at 12:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 footnotes:
Loving the photos of Katie Holmes. And although Tom Cruise gives me the willies, his photos come it at a close second on the stunning scale...
Post a Comment