...and whoever else wants to get a glimpse of what it's like to be Amazon/intimidatingly/top-shelf-reaching tall...
So....I fell in tall love with Arianne Cohen when I read her article in April's Vogue.
After a rather intense search to find the article online to no avail, I have scanned and attached the pages below for your reading pleasure.
Click to enlarge.

(Haha. That was totally me/my sisters in dance classes...it was really awkward-slash-awful back then.)

(The following page was not scanning properly, so I thought drawing a makeshift border would help- please disregard the eyesore...)
also
(an endocrinologist said my mom would be 5'6"....she's actually 6'1"....)

Yep. Nailed it. Awesome.
I have ordered her book for some summer reading.
I have ordered her book for some summer reading.

Rachel and Amy, I'm bringing it to the lake to share.
Get excited.
Viva las altas!
Get excited.
Viva las altas!


3 footnotes:
ooh. i'm excited. shout out to tall people.
woohoo!! i'm all about it. :)
My dad told me I was going to be a perfect 5'10" when I grew up. I stopped at 5'5". I now get called Stumpy in my family.
Post a Comment