I had to stop babysitting when I was 16, because as my mom said,
"You're not going to want to have kids if you continue."
Thank goodness for my niece and nephew.


Friday, June 5, 2009
The Miracle of Life Part I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My shade of 'Yellow Journalism'
3 footnotes:
hahahahahha. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why I stopped babysitting when I was 16. Also, I was at creamery on 9th today, getting a kid's meal and wow, have I never been surrounded by more annoying kids in my life. There were like 30 of them. As I was walking out of the store, really annoyed, I was a bit afraid that I hated kids and that I was going to be a horrible mother.
Haha Yooms...you nailed exactly what I didn't feel like writing. I sometimes feel like a societal misfit because I am not baby anxious in the slightest. Maybe it's just Provo.....
Thank you.
OH MY GOODNESS can we get animal blanket/towels like them?
Post a Comment