One of the greatest things in the world is iTunes Radio...
I've decided listening to Ambient music as you fall asleep is like being on an acid trip - minus the 70s technicolor - as you do your final rounds of late night Facebook chat and get warm and snuggly...
It will soothe your little troubles away into the abyss of the night as you melt into your sheets.
Sia- Breathe Me came on and it took me back to when I used to live with Aly, Cara and Becky and we would lay on the ground, wallow in our worries, then proclaim that we were strong and could get through any gnarly test, boy drama or internship interview...
It's awesome. Try it.
I D.A.R.E. you.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Ambient like Ambien
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 footnotes:
Love the song and love the polaroids/music video. BUT it hurts to see all of those polaroids go to waste!!!!!! AHHH! They're so rare/expensive now!
or alternatively, techno trance...
That song seriously brings back floods of memories of that year! We would listen to it over and over haha.
Post a Comment