In honor of Black Friday, I bring you some items worthy of the Recessionista in all of us!
First, Michelle O. budget style, courtesy of the Huffington Post (thanks Kate!):
I would argue she is even more style savvy than Jackie O., because according to a Vogue article I read last year, Jackie was ALL Valentino's creation. Can't find the original article, but here's a Wiki link that begins to prove my point.
Now, three NY Times articles on a 5AM stampede earlier this morning, death of a Wal-Mart worker (I hate Wal-Mart but this is sad), and of course, the obvious article about Americans losing their spending appetite. I'm out in rural Wyoming where the closest mall is no less than 5 hours away, but the urbanite has to stay connected somehow, be it Nytimes online on a sketchy Wi-fi system....
So before my connection to the outside world dies on me, and in honor of the fact that I have not seen High School Musical 3 yet (should I?), I bring you this.
Friday, November 28, 2008
In Honor of Black Friday
Posted by Alexandra at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 footnotes:
Hahaha! I'll have you know that THE Raymond Rippy could be in this video. He's totally into his current "Advanced Spanish" course that he attends every Thursday evening.
Go figure.
Post a Comment