Saturday, November 8, 2008

To Market To Market

From People.com

"DEEP THOUGHTS"

Choices, choices! Katie Holmes finds herself on the same level as 2-year-old Suri as the mother-daughter duo thoughtfully ponder their pastry options Friday at the Farmer's Market in New York's Union Square.



How cute are they?!


The fact I lived half a block from the Union Square Greenmarket this past summer explains how said cultural wasteland is killing me right now, even if I am "Sooo L.A." and still get celebrity starstruck.

You'd think NYC would have weaned me of it, but sorry, I guess you can't take the SoCal out of the girl.

You know you love me. XOXO

1 footnotes:

Tara said...

i saw this on ONTD the other day and immediately thought of you!

ps, re: my pollock blog entry, MK wrote her NYU essay on the ben harper song "diamonds on the inside" which i promptly downloaded after learning that. what can i say, i'm a fan.