Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shout out to Denmark

I know I know I'm not supposed to be blogging. It's one of the things I thought about in my hour spent in the fetal position.

Anyway,

So regardless of the fact I'm practically 20th generation American (one on the Mayflower even), half my ancestry is Danish.

I mean, how did you think one could be called "shorty/runt/petite" by family at 5-feet-11 & 3/4 inches?

(Precise fractionated height due to being measured at a morning doctor's appointment a couple days ago. Maybe I'm really 6' at high-noon? What is 1/4 inch anyway: the flattest of flats put me at 6')

So needless to say I've been obsessed with all the talented Miss Brittany has done in Copenhagen...like this post and her blog in general. ("Brilliant")

And watch for the Danish shout out in this hilarious new ad campaign.

I believe in Denmark...after all, it's why I'm standing here today: all 5' 11 & 3/4 inches.

2 footnotes:

FatScribe said...

Girl, you are too funny! I still got you by an inch or so, but not in humor ...

;)

The House That Lars Built said...

Oh that's me. Thanks Alex! Too sweet.

I do believe in Denmark.