I was at Whole Paycheck Foods today...
Gorgonzola and walnut stuffed portobello mushroom caps...
Shrimp, spicy tuna, and salmon sushi (I made a landlocked sushi exception- sue me)...
Bars of dark chocolate with mint crisps...
And $15 on....
YOGURT.
Yes, I realize how ridiculous....
But it is GREEK yogurt- you know, the super high-quality thick and creamy but still nonfat kind.
I can't stomach the expense (pun intended) when it's not on sale. But today, it was.
The life of a bargain foodie.
Friday, August 28, 2009
"Bargain foodie"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 footnotes:
ooo alex, had i known you were a sassy writer, i would have followed your blog a lot sooner. ;) fantastic food choices i might add. especially the stuffed portobello mushrooms.
I just bought a dress price worth of yummies at The Fresh Market yesterday. That place and Whole Foods suck me in all the time. Hence, why I don't visit them on the regular. Ah ha
Ahh, I have greek yogurt pretty much every day for breakfast. So so good- especially pomegranate. :)
Post a Comment