Tuesday, August 4, 2009

To sue or surf?

You know, maybe I should do law school after all. Because lawyers seem to be the only ones these days cashing in (although, probably on credit) on those trying to deny the Great Recession.


(hilarious and tragic in so many ways)


This is precisely the reason why in efforts to stave off the impending bleak job outlook, I picked up a minor at my university and am running off to Neverland in January.

Because I, technically a part of yesterday's class of '09, am enrolled at the most inexpensive university in the country (I think) which affords me that privilege.


I guess I can deal with the zoobies a little while longer.

It's the price to pay for being silly enough to finagle a way, in a landlocked USA university, to put international surfing expeditions on my transcript.


Hang loose!

A

5 footnotes:

Courtney said...

Haha, Alex I loved that. I hope you are enjoying the East coast!

Anna said...

I heard about that lawsuit. TOO funny!

Kate Nash said...

If you can't find a job take and run with it. It's called "backpack Europe." Hello. hahahah

Polished Sense said...

Jobs will come around, everyone is feeling it. Now it's time to find some new hobbies, catch up on a great book and spend some time w/whatever makes you happy!

xo,
Jessica

Anonymous said...

That is a hilarious lawsuit. I hadn't heard about it. Thanks for sharing.