Monday, August 31, 2009

22 in 2

I am 22 in 2 weeks.

My due date 22 years ago was September 1. Thanks mom, for carrying me an extra 12 days. Fortunately, I compromised by weighing in at a mere 9 pounds, 8 ounces: the smallest of my sisters, mind you- (I still am at 5' 11 & 3/4")

I don't subscribe to astrology, but I still find light amusement in chick magazine horoscopes (don't we all).

(Kate even declared her college major on a Cosmo quiz's results.)

This one, I think, is the most shockingly downright true reading I've seen.


VIRGO (August 23-September 22)


The forecast: Count on the new moon to offer fresh perspective after weeks of soul searching.

(THANK YOU SUMMER! And hello, fall sweaters and scarves! I've missed you guys!)

Work mode: In the zone. Mercury refocuses your waning attention- that means you'll spend less time uploading your Labor Day montage to Flickr and more time knocking out that must-do list.

(Ever since I got back to Provo, I've been in zombie mode. I've forgotten things like chocolate bars in my desk and calling people back. Whoops.)

Love life: A new crop of guys is ripe for the picking, but remember: The best ones aren't always in easy reach.

(HA)

4 footnotes:

Anonymous said...

I'm not into astrology but when you read something about your sign that is correct it is a little unsettling.

lindseylovesZARA said...

exactly! the best guys are at the top! but then again, you're pretty tall...so if YOU can't reach, then there sure as H ain't no hope for me! Also, i can't wait to wear summer sweaters and scarves either! Fall is by FAR the best season to dress for fashionistas like us! Unfortunately, it is still WAY too hot here to even THINK about scarves and sweaters :( / :)

lindseylovesZARA said...

that was supposed to say fall sweaters and scarves...

Organic Meatbag said...

Happy early birthday!