For the past week or two, I've been reading Greg Mankiw's blog. He's an economics professor at Harrrrvard, and his blog is written in a way that, for the most part, is concise and well-understood.
And because my cousin took his class, and used to be an econ major, I shot her an email (she's in Hawaii for the summer) asking about him: Could it be true? Could there really be a free-market economist in Cambridge?! Huh?
She said that truth be told, most of the H'vard economics department is conservative.
HOWEVER,
I don't know whether to be more shocked about Mankiw's post today.
Whoa, did someone hijack his blog?
Really, loving a Jason Mraz concert, and even more, K'naan?
(I was laughing out loud at that music video almost as much as I was at THIS)
Wow, Mankiw, you're cool.
Now I have a grand idea:
a Kroks and Pitches original collaboration about Reagan and Obamanomics... to the tune of "Lucky"
???
(PS: In the video, Mraz is in Prague...TOO WEIRD: I was oddly obsessed with this song when I was there!!!)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Where Jason Mraz and Adam Smith jive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 footnotes:
wish i'd known about him during my unbearable semester of econ!
I still wake up screaming at the thought of my Statistics final exam.
Post a Comment