And emailed me this gem.
What's next, Facebook?
(Yes I'm back on it...I found relevancy. Woe is me.)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
My grandpa YouTubes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My shade of 'Yellow Journalism'
And emailed me this gem.
What's next, Facebook?
(Yes I'm back on it...I found relevancy. Woe is me.)
5 footnotes:
AWESOME!! Love, Love, Loved it!!
I was just showing my family this the other day!! i love it.
aw. thanks for commenting on my blog, alex! which reminded me to visit you here. watching this video made me cry -- i'm bawling right now! because of course, what equally moves me is the fact that you have a grandpa that youtubes and that we can stay in touch via the internet. and p.s., "sound of music" is my mom's fave movie so i'm crying about that too because she's getting so old and i miss her... she'll never youtube me like your grandpa did for you! xoxoxox
Oh betty that's so sweet! The internet using elderly are pretty hip! And yes, Sound of Music is my favorite movie too-your mom and I have that in common. Speaking of, I am so sorry about your mom- aging is so tough- I watched my mom watch my grandma deteriorate and it was heartbreaking.
keep up the inspiration!
ps: tracey is my j'ism friend from BYU- she loves your blog too!
the most amazing video i have ever watched. i have a smile from ear to ear and my stomach's in stitches!! thanks uncle nad!!
Post a Comment