Sunday, August 9, 2009

Laundromats: the new adorable

Last week, my sister and I took 3 hour Sunday naps that were halfway punctuated by my other sister bringing us fresh cookies out of the oven.

We decided it was the best nap we'd ever had.

Today, I vegged out to good old Regina Spektor...from "two birds on a wire" to "ancient bruises"...ah, she's marvelous.


ALSO. Whether it's the darling Aryan-Euro boy or her luscious dryer lair, I'm kind of in love with this video:


I am no Harry Potter aficionada, but I would submit that she is a Moaning Myrtle laundromat equivalent (in a good way).

Also unrelated but worth a self re-quote,

"Nothing is the new fabulous."

3 footnotes:

Anna said...

sooo cute!

FatScribe said...

looove this girl. i like the harry potter "myrtle comment" ... thanks for sharing. ;)

Greg said...

why are you not a Harry Potter aficionado?