Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"In a Relationship with Jamba Juice"

Looks like I need to change my facebook status, there's a new man (inanimate object?) in my life.

Teen and my latest obsession:

Jamba Juice's Mango Peach Topper with organic pumpkin and flax seed granola.


You know it's love when:

Against your better knowing that you shouldn't be chomping on granola due to a inflamed jaw racked with constant pain, you still chomp with glee and satisfaction knowing that percosset will be in your near future.

Your anti-morning self wakes up early, on an extra early day, to drive to Jamba to get juiced for school.

Like 7 AM alarm early.

As the only one blending at Jamba that morning, I thought I might have been hallucinating the nightmare of high school early-morning seminary again. (shudder)

Needless to say, I felt extremely out of place walking to school with all the 8 AM class overachiever psychos (I was working on a project before 9:30 class).



It just fills the marrow of your bones with delicious fruit and soymilk goodness (wow I sound like Brook- love you!).

Wow, do you think this relationship has potential, because we're definitely beyond the NCMO stage?!?!!!

Stay tuned.

2 footnotes:

Unknown said...

it has unlimited (UNLIMITED!!!) potential. it will NEVER let you down. always respond when you call. you can even read your scrips with it to build your relationship. sounds amazing. i'll have to get myself one of those....

existeentialist said...

Oh the joy! I have fought traffic for 20 minutes because of lame Utah construction companies running out of asphalt (how does that even happen?) to get to Jamba Juice before work! I'm convinced it's a REALLY good think I don't drink because of my addictive personality. The amount of trips to Jamba Juice, or routine trips at this point, is hard evidence.