WooHoo. Where do I begin.
A) I live in a hellhole. Oh wait, that isn't news. Hah.
B) Okay, it has come to my attention that I have been writing a lot about politics lately, and I'm sorry, I just think it's kinda important if voting will affect how many "Two Mommies" talks I'll be having with my children come 15 years down the road (when I am married to my own Prince Charming aka Bill Hemmer, haha...only half kidding...),
AND Joe the Plumber on SNL was JUST. SO. FUNNY I had to watch it 4 times this past Sunday afternoon. Because lets not lie, aside from the dose of spirituality, Sundays are the worst days of the week (more to come about that in a post soon, lucky you)
Couldn't resist posting this gem (after the debates last Wednesday).
ANYWAY!
I've been talking about silly John and Barack too much lately, it's time to channel my inner-SheBlogsSheBlogs (Alison, who, to start off her Maid of Honor toast at her little sister's wedding last weekend, talked about herself. awesome.)
- and time to get egotistical again!
So among other things, I'm stoked to announce I'll be spending Thanksgiving at my cousins' ranch in WYOMING!
I couldn't be more stoked (well perhaps if my Thanksgiving was watching the Macy's Parade in NYC- which I'll have to wait until next year, yes it's true).
This is incredible. Riding horses, baling hay, trudging through snow and nothingness and, most likely, eating enough Wild West raised red meat to last me a year (as what happened when we were there last i.e. "filet mignon for breakfast anyone!" etc).
Even if wide open spaces scare me like nothing else, I'm determined to journal a lot and attempt to "find myself" in that wilderness.
See y'all later,
Alex
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
News News Wonderful News
Posted by Alexandra at 12:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 footnotes:
Post a Comment