Justin Long became cute to me, something I previously thought impossible.
Scarlett Johansson is (spoiler alert) a WENCHFACE. News flash- on camera and off, you really don't ooze sexy, ScarJo, plus you're married, so save the myth for Ryan.
Drew Barrymore has really bad teeth.
Jennifer Connelly looked too old for her role (and I think she's beautiful).
Jennifer Aniston is still the tragic all-American girl-next-door we love to see suffer.
Ginnifer Goodwin was adorable, although I still despise her for being a Big Love wife.
Bradley Cooper is hot. I was almost excited for the movie to end because then I knew he wasn't just a (spoiler alert) bad jerk, but just an actor again.
Same with Ben Affleck because even though (spoiler alert) he's a good person in the movie, afterwards you're excited because you smile thinking of him at home with Jennifer, Violet, and Seraphina.
Kevin Connelly- he should never be gay because as if he wasn't already the antithesis of Bradley Cooper hotness, (spoiler alert) the purple shirt made me want to gag. He reminds me of those fat older men way past their prime of suave who lied out on the beach with gold chains nestled into their hairy chests as they played bocce and drank beer (don't ask me why).
And here's an excerpt from THE book.
Anonymous commenters may take delight in the fact that seeing this movie would be a taste of my own medicine, what with my Hairschool-gate scandal last October (keep flaming at me, it greatly entertains me and my friends).
But I actually enjoyed the movie.
In a nutshell, it was like watching a bullfight at Ventas, which is no more than a pessimistic social statement:
life and relationships are frustrating, so why not watch others suffer to take your mind off your own problems?
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Am I Into 'He's Just Not That Into You'?
Posted by Alexandra at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 footnotes:
the hairschool-gate drama.....priceless :)
aside from scarlett, i liked the movie too. and i just read the first chapter from that link and I NEED THAT BOOK. first goal of the summer is read he's just not that into you because he's just not that into me! oh, i need to move on with my life and now i'm rambling. oh my.
Post a Comment