Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Silly Goodies

I've posted the following in hopes your humpday is enlivened.

1)


I stole this from Teen.
We need to BUMP these OUT of Utah, as more poofi-ness is NOT what this state needs. However, if Utah is doomed to stay outdated as it presently is, I may be okay with these if it means the lack of hairspray usage will help the environment (because the quantity in which it is used here is alarming). At EFY, I used to call the girls who ratted their hair like this "tumor-heads," laughed at them and covertly took pictures of their hideousness. They're probably barefoot and pregnant as I type this.


2) Here's last semester's Best of The Daily Universe's Police Beat.
Because we all know it's why people read the DU (that, and Reader's Forum).


3) Stole this from Val's blog:
















4)

Ed Westwick and Helena Christensen in a Harper's Bazaar photo shoot a la 'Mrs. Robinson.' Westwick has said he's the "last of the romantics" (the antithesis of womanizing Chuck Bass). This only makes me fancy him more!














and...


5) Here's a little gem of a video I posted on my Facebook page but thought I'd also share with the blogosphere. Call me a narcissist, but I've watched it probably no less than 200 times to laugh... er, admire how skilled I am (remember, my life is bleaksville and Lipstick Jungle is on hiatus).

It is entitled "Sunday Best."
Enjoy.


4 footnotes:

tracey jameson said...

do you think we are too critical of utah and her peeps? i'm feeling a bit guilty all of a sudden.

chantelle.elise said...

sometimes, just sometimes I realize my hair has a baby "bump" in it and i still like it BUT I am not preggers NOR barefoot missy!

But I do wish I was Helena too.

Alexandra said...

Chant-
baby bumps are ok sometimes!!! It's the 'tumorheads' of which Bump-Its are proponents that are paranormal...

Valerie said...

I can't believe that bump it commercial was to minutes long. Also that the 'flirty' girl was wearing a prom dress, a feather boa and a tiara. If that's what I need to do to be flirty then it's never going to happen.