Friday, February 6, 2009

Just in time for Friday

It's Friday.
Crap.
I hate Provo weekends.

Here's some hilarity to tide us over this current fin de semana.

If you don't know what a Snuggie is by now, you're a martian (yes I just name called you, how childish of me).
Here's the whole Today Show with them on:



If you hadn't seen the Snuggie Parody, welp here ya go (courtesy of my sis the YouTube addict):



And I wish I had seen the following two days ago, but alas, I'll settle for now:



(I love all the rollerblader aficionados hate comments at the bottom.)



(I love that they have to enunciate the t-i-d-d-y.)


And..... I usually don't think home YouTube videos of little kids are that hilarious, but I quite literally had tears running down my face, shaking with laughter about sweet little David (below):




Here's to another bleak weekend in the UV!

3 footnotes:

existeentialist said...

Why is this happening to me? Is this gonna be forever? Is this real life? Alex, my dear, sweet David has some pertinent insight into your Provo situation! haha

Thanks for the laughs!

laura said...

is this going to be forever?! hilarious.

Alexandra said...

Yes, dear David is quite enlightening for my current situation.

and he was also the viral video of the week on THE SOUP. Amazing.