So maybe my yoga teacher last night talked and looked like Michael Scott.
And weirdly, I was extremely focused. All the uppity inflection really balances my chakras, apparently.
Maybe today I snowboarded solo and did pilates with PoJo.
So maybe yogadownload.com is really cool, even cooler than doing Barron Baptiste in Spain on my laptop.
So maybe I learned how to do this....
and it excites me.
So maybe I hope you love the new Burnt Mustard music player: it comprises some of my current iTune faves.
So maybe Gwyneth Paltrow's personal blog is sophisticatedly adorable.
So maybe I got an internship offer.
So maybe with the help of physical therapy, yoga/pilates, massages, botox, and nixing my former 'power pump' routine, my neck is far less tense than it was even 2 months ago. YAY.
So maybe EJ enlightened me about BYU's best kept secret (if I was left out in the dark for this long, its a secret): BYU Laundry Dry-Cleaning!
It's uber cheap and they do a great job - (only BYU students allowed, so heads up hair schoolers- you'll have to put it on your Cougar boyfriend's signature card).
So maybe EJ has the best 4th-day hair I've ever seen.
So maybe I lost my flash drive and am offering a great reward for it. Black Kodak 2 GB. Pleeeease!
So maybe I am happier than I've ever been approaching this Valentine's Day: with an attitude of "Psh, spare me the Provo clowns" and a wiff of my back hand...
...I will go see "He's Just Not That Into You" with Kate....
...who maybe had a glorious non-committal hookup weekend in L.A., came home and said "Everything about him is wonderful...his only flaw is that he isn't fathering my children."
(And maybe I laughed for hours about that one.)
Maybe seeing that movie is ironic on V-day? No, I think not.
While others are gorging themselves with chocolate and roses, we'll enjoy the Ben Affleck/Bradley Cooper eye candy.
Mmm, thank you.
and last and certainly not least...
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
So maybe...
Maybe I love
Posted by Alexandra at 6:08 PM
Labels: Body, Michelle O, Nubbin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 footnotes:
So maybe we should get together soon...I may be missing you :)
So maybe....you're fabulous and you will be having a better Valentine's Day night than your madly-in-love, engaged best friend who will be sitting in a hotel room alone eating a pastrami sandwich with pesto from the best deli in all of Wyoming.
Exciting, huh?
Oh and me word verification is passions. Ironic. Don't you think?
"Only BYU students allowed, so heads up hair schoolers- you'll have to put it on your Cougar boyfriend's signature card."
I am still laughing.
And I too am way excited for "He's Just Not That Into You." I have only read segments from the book, but love the concept, and the all-star cast is rockin'.
Ben Affleck is gross.
okay...okay... I have much to say...
I love GP's blog and what you said about her :) I am glad your neck feels better. I am not sure who said EJ is, but you must not have seen my 4th-day hair...it just holds its style and never gets greasy (its creepy) AND I heard on the radio while shopping in this fab store I want to take you to that Ryan Seacrest.com had that cover of Michelle in Magenta and both aspects made me think of YOU!
xoxo
C
Aw you guys are all just great.
Teen- I miss you too. No, but seriously.
Katie- More lunch dates are definitely in order.
Val- I stand by my in-person argument today.
Chant- See you on Gchat, you busybee!
Post a Comment