Okay, I was at first embarrassed that I was reading this book...but now I can honestly say it could be a bible of how to be a fierce, confident woman in relationships.
Maybe you could learn more reading Twelfth Night...or Song of Solomon...or some Dr. Phil material du jour...
But author Argov will spit it to you blunt, straight, just the way I most appreciate (at least, most of the time).
I recommend it to all my gal friends out there, because it's not feminist nor old-fashioned: in short, it simply shows you how to let men be men and yourself be fabulous. And in turn, weed out anything short of an upright man worthy of your trust and respect.
Por ejemplo: No need to nag because men respond to contact.
If you are too accessible, it will drive them crazy...
One of my favorite quotes from a man was
"If you rescue a damsel in distress, you'll only be left with a distressed damsel."
After a particularly hard stumble recently, Chantelle- who had recommended I read it and, upon returning it to her- said, "I am going to fall asleep to its wisdom and wake up even more of a tigress."
Now, go out there and be the fierce, fabulous beeeeeeyotttchhhh you are!
(yes, especially you Raquel)
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
The Bible of Fierce?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 footnotes:
woot woot, I am not sure I need to be any more of a tigress, but...it's happening so...snacks!
oh...you and your snacks...teehee
Post a Comment