Hi! I found your blog through Cup of Jo and noticed that you are getting excited about your upcoming trip to NZ. We just moved back from living in Auckland for almost two years; if you ever want to connect and get trip advice I'd love to pass on some of my favorite places ect! How long will you going?!
The first season of, "Flight of the Conchords" was absolutely brilliant. And yes, I think you should definitely write a book about your experiences in New Zealand. But write something that only you can write. So long as you're honest people will want to read it.
I spent the first half of 2010 exploring the Peter Pan complex, literally and figuratively, in New Zealand and Hawaii.
I graduated college.
Now I live in downtown New York City, in the nexus of the world.
Contact me at burntmustard at gmail dot com.
3 footnotes:
Hi! I found your blog through Cup of Jo and noticed that you are getting excited about your upcoming trip to NZ. We just moved back from living in Auckland for almost two years; if you ever want to connect and get trip advice I'd love to pass on some of my favorite places ect! How long will you going?!
Glorious view...would love to fly there at this very moment if I could! ...le sigh!!
The first season of, "Flight of the Conchords" was absolutely brilliant. And yes, I think you should definitely write a book about your experiences in New Zealand. But write something that only you can write. So long as you're honest people will want to read it.
Post a Comment