skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Burnt Mustard
My shade of 'Yellow Journalism'
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
One thing more...
Sometimes I miss crazy Spaniards and their bulls.
Running of the Bulls is underway in Pamplona...click
HERE
for a great NPR story.
Besitos!
Alejandra
0 footnotes:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About this blog...
"Yellow Journalism"- the first form of sensational style reporting, circa early 20th century.
"Burnt Mustard"- my ode to 'yellow' journalism's sensationalism.
Me, Myself, I
Alexandra
I spent the first half of 2010 exploring the Peter Pan complex, literally and figuratively, in New Zealand and Hawaii. I graduated college. Now I live in downtown New York City, in the nexus of the world. Contact me at burntmustard at gmail dot com.
View my complete profile
Followers
I am a Mormon
Archive
►
2010
(96)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(281)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(23)
▼
July
(26)
Here's to napping naysayers
To write, or not to write?
Contentment
The Winker, edited
Ewe should come!
I also hate Christmas, too!
Help wanted for phobia instigation
Kerouac-ian
Blue Suit Riot: Episode I
Goodbye Crocs??!!
On going cold turkey
Remember when...
I need a hug
La città d'acqua
Where every day's the 4th of July
"Just a dream and the wind to carry me"
If only he would ask me out on a floating noodle!
Crazy CRAZY Crazy Crazy
One thing more...
Gems from Regina
Twelve twenty-three P.M.
Guess who else yankee doodled with us?!
Yankee doodling is oh-so dandy!
Because my eyelashes catch my sweat
"Poor Little J"
The Bible of Fierce?
►
June
(27)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(20)
►
2008
(155)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(3)
0 footnotes:
Post a Comment