Friday, July 17, 2009

On going cold turkey

Quitting Facebook gives you more time to devote to more relevant issues, like a fetish for good-looking Jewish boys.

Case in point: the engagement of Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.


Scandal and shady business dealings aside, don't they make such a pretty pair?

Since Mormonism is basically Judaism + Christ (you know, to encapsulate how world wars, financial crises, and moral downfall over the last few millenia can be explained)...I want to see if I can somehow rig this for myself.

It's really all about relevancy these days...xo

4 footnotes:

Katie M said...

Hey, thanks for your comment. Just did and initial scroll through your blog and I could tell in about 5 seconds that I already love it.

Don't even get me started on good-looking Jewish boys. Sigh. Have you seen a pic of A.G. Sulzberger (yes, the NY Times Sulzbergers)

I also loooove Andy Samberg on SNL. Yum.

siovhan said...

Okay, Miss Alex, you MUST come to Eugene. I have a hottttt Jewish boy here who I need to take you to meet. And to boot, the boy is from NY and longs desperately for the city. Match made in heaven.

Jessica said...

I am, like you a Mormon wishing for a cute Jewish boy. How hard could it be? Yeah, yeah - his family would have to disown him, and he'd have to accept that they've been wrong all this time. But, hey, I'm totally worth it.

Alexandra said...

AMAZING.
Yes, you/we're worth it!